Friday, March 6, 2009

Love Of Life.

I don't know why, but this gorgeous face just appeared in my mind. Making me want to post something about him. Oh God, I just don't know how to resist him.
His smile takes my breath away.

Look at that face, that body.


So, his name is Dev Patel. Totally talented and gorgeous. Famous because of the movie Slumdog Millionaire. Did you guys watch the movie yet? I did, and let me tell you, the movie is like hell GOOD, seriously. Just watch the movie and you'll know how freaking HOT he is. Its not because he is hot and I watched the movie. Its actually because someone said it won EIGHT OSCAR AWARDS and I watched it. Honestly, winning EIGHT Oscar award, how much honour and fortune can you get?
School was okay today. I did FINE for my Biology test and EXCELLENT for English test. During Commerce class, Mr.Thomas took over the class because I don't know where the hell my Commerce teacher is. So, Chui Nee, Kah Zai, Juinn Tuck, Adrian, Ru Yin and I sat together in a group and chit chat. Juinn Tuck told us about Chui Nee's " oh - so - beloved brother's " incident. That was hell disgusting. Then we talked about some sex desperados' incident which is damn FUNNY! HAHA! If you were there to listen, I bet you'll probably laugh your ass off!
Later, I'll be having a new car :)
Do you know that you're the love of my life?

No comments: