Saturday, February 28, 2009

Overall Summary.

I just realised that I haven't update for such long time.
So yeah, here's a summary to what happened this week.


23rd Feb o9, Monday ; National Day!
Was in Miri with Mom and bro. Went To Belle's Bookshop to buy some books. So, I bought " Pretty Little Devils ", " Mob Princess " and " Aurelia ". Well, I finished the first two books already and I love the second book so much! I'm going to buy the continuation of it! Am currently reading " Aurelia ", not a bad book, nice one :)

24th Feb o9, Tuesday ; SICK!
Fever, sore throat and cough. I am so damn fcuking effing sick that day! Gosh, a torture. Even though I am very sick, I still go to school. As you know, I am a very hardworking student * as if * HAHA! After school, I slept for the whole afternoon. It feels so good to in dreamland. I was okay on that day. No more fever but I still have sore throat and cough.

25th Feb o9, Wednesday ; FUN!
Art class was fun. Someone dared me to take the candy from Mann's lips and I did. It was no big deal. Then, in the evening I went to Flying Colours for tuition. It was okay. I find John Teo very cute. HAHA :)

26th Feb o9, Thursday ; RELIEVED!
Am supposed to go to school for cricket, but I was so lazy that I preferred to stay at home and sleep! Then I woke up, my sis brought me to WYWY for tea. Joan, my big bro's gf, came to meet us afterwards. She told me some stuffs and gave me advices. I was really relieved that people even care about me and they even bother about me walking the wrong path. :)

27th Feb o9, Friday ; AWESOME!
Went to school early in the morning and had my Malay test. I was the first one to finish it! YAY! Clever me :) After that, all of us went to Bandar to support our school's girls basketball team! They lost by one point. Nevermind, I know they'll do better on their next match. Go girls! Went to Mall after the match, spent some money in the arcade. I am so addicted in playing the drum machine inside the arcade. Although, it's some kiddo's game but I liked it. And I sucked in shooting basketball. >< color="#ffff00" size="4">I want one too :(

28th Feb o9, Saturday ; Nothing Much Happened Today.

29th Feb o9, Sunday ; BORED!
Went to church and Com class today. I registered for the 30 hours Famine! Its from the 19th to 21st. Then I have retreat from 23rd to 25th. And the Chinese Camp is from 26th till 28th! Oh God, I'll be superb busy for this term's holiday! Sighs :( Anyways, daddy brought my bro and I to supa save for shopping. We bought junk foods! Most importantly, POP TARTS! It was totally delicious! ;p Well, I guess that's all for today. I'm tired of typing already. HEHE!

No comments: